FindArena > Find Arena > Money

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 ()
yang1239p : Ok so. I'm writing a program that will open exterior programs. But I can't figure out what code to use for opening.



I've looked everywhere but i just cant figure it out. Anyone know?
This is my code so far:


using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.IO;


namespace WindowsApplication3
{
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Application.Run("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\guild wars\\Gw.exe");
}
}
}
  Reply With Quote
  #2 ()
Nazartymn : A company is considering investment in a flexible manufacturing system. The estimated cash flows for this investment are
N: 0, 1-4, 1-4, 4
Description: price of system, revenue per year, expense per year, salvage value
Cash flow: F0, 1,000,000 , 500,000 , 0
The company pays income tax at 35% and the allowed depreciation schedule as follows
Year: 1,2,3,4
Depreciation(%): 33.33, 44.45, 14.81, 7.41

Assume the MARR is 10%

What is the maximum value of the investment value F0 which makes the investment attractive using present worth criterion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need help on how to start this problem. I'll be sure to pick the best answer.
  Reply With Quote
more..
  #3 ()
NenSninelix : My investment partner and I are looking at buying a property. We are looking to make a 20% down payment, and finance the rest. I would make 75% of the down payment, and he would make the other 25%. He has a higher income, and I have higher savings, so he would cover 70% of the monthly payments, and I would cover 30%, until we both own half of the equity (about 4 years later). Then we would split the monthly payments.

Should I charge my partner interest in what is essentially loaning him 25% of the down payment? What interest rate?
  Reply With Quote
  #4 ()
Asyncinaccich : Seems obvious but I have to say it. You are taking a huge risk since you are putting all your money down up front and assuming (hoping) he can and will pay the 70% of the monthly payments. It might work out ok but I've seen so many similiar deals go to hell that I would just be very careful if I were you. Also, if you essentially have the money for the downpayment what do you need him for. The rent should cover the monthly expenses so just go do the deal by yourself.

ANyhow, if you are set on going forward with this, well the exact terms are completely negoitiable. I wouldn't however charge him "rent" no the extra $$$ you are putting down, but instead just say he has to pay an extra XXXX dollars, and figure out a fair number for XXXX to be.

However, I'll say it again. Cash is king and since you have the cash (almost) to do this by yourself, you don't really need him and don't need to hope he follows through on the agreement. You might be better off just doing this by yourself.
  Reply With Quote
  #5 ()
jqd2827r : load the cash register in mcdonalds. load the cash register in mcdonalds
  Reply With Quote
  #6 ()
EMPIPSADVERSE : How do you load it? What does that mean? Like how to turn it on? There's a switch underneath if you lift it up.... If that's what you're talking about.
  Reply With Quote
  #7 ()
malininigor : Can you be more specific. What do u mean by load?
Are u asking with what denominations the cash register is usually loaded/maintained ?
  Reply With Quote
  #8 ()
aquariusmediaa : Jackie deposited a $865.98 paycheck, a $623 stock dividend check, a $60 rebate check, and $130 cash into her checking account. Her original account balance was $278.91. Assuming the checks clear, how much was in her account after the deposit was made?
  Reply With Quote
  #9 ()
Kibsteesy : Yes just about that much RIGHT on.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 08/21/2013
  Reply With Quote
  #10 ()
ZextEpireerve : Well its kind of sad that you came on here to get that answer. I have to agree with Boston that it is a simple 5th grade question. But some people just never can add or subtract today without a calculator.. Just incase you are one of those The answer is $1957.89.. hope that helps ya
  Reply With Quote