FindArena > Find Arena > Law

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 ()
Emaimiply : Police in my local have been harassing me, arbitrarily siding with other neighbors despite me letting them know I recorded the neighbors harassing me and admitting to doing so. The police repeatedly trespassed into my residence, and stepped up the harassment when they suspected I recorded them trespassing and have evidence of them stealing from my residence. Very soon afterwards a notice was place don my house claiming it was unsafe and illegal to live inside. I overheard a police officer saying something like, "As long as the bees are gone" and this is in reference to a hole in the side of the garage (not all the way through but the outer plaster being broken in about a 5x3 area and with board nailed over it where a beehive used to be. Behind the gate nearby, again: BEHIND, is a pile of palm debris. They never went inside and made the false claim that Bank of America owns the house when that is not true, in fact they refuse to claim the title on it because it is in POOR condition, but no inspection has been made other than the apparent outside one. The police in this area are all buddies and do each other favors like this, as in will break the law arbitrarily to get rid of people they don't like.

So, can they condemn it like that despite knowing I was living there? I don't get 30 days, not even a 3 day notice of eviction? No tenant lawyer will help me without me putting out thousands of dollars, even though the evidence is loud and clear since I recorded so much on audio and video
  Reply With Quote
  #2 ()
ArelsPeally : I have recently got a distribution of marijuana under half and ounce,10 grams to be exact as well as a contributing to the delenquiency of a minor charge.this is my first charge as an adult, so I would like to know would it be a good idea to get a court appointed lawyer or a privately hired lawyer.I live in Virginia, I know we have a first offenders rule but im not sure where to go from this point.
  Reply With Quote
  #3 ()
Rachel_Colorado : It's always better to hire a lawyer. These court appointed lawyers can have you arrested for a parking ticket.. They suck ass
  Reply With Quote