FindArena > Find Arena > Billing

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 ()
dsyez007 : I am from Bangladesh and I intend to establish my career here. If I get a law degree from Canada can I practice law here? I wanna be a corporate laywer. If not Bangladesh, in which other countries can I practice with a law degree from a Canadian university?

  Reply With Quote
  #2 ()
Coinfunlink : No their are different laws in every state
  Reply With Quote
  #3 ()
fakeoakleysy4 : If you get a law degree in one country you can then only practice law in that country, If you want to practice law in another country, then you will have to get another law degree for the country you want to practice law in
  Reply With Quote
  #4 ()
Bormmayonry : I can't speak to Bangladesh specifically, but my understanding is that it's part of the commonwealth, and so I would guess that it probably follows a common law legal system.

There's a reasonable amount of transferability across common law jurisdictions, except for most of the U.S.. It's seldom simple, but usually possible. To transfer into Canada with a foreign law degree, for example, you need to convince a regulatory body (the NCA) that you have a sufficient educational background, and they'll make you get further legal education first if necessary.

Most U.S. States require law degrees from A.B.A.-accredited universities; only American law schools are A.B.A.-accredited, so you wouldn't be able to practice there with only a Canadian law degree. There are a couple of exceptions, such as New York - it isn't uncommon for a Canadian law grad to write the New York bar exam then join a Toronto satellite of a New York firm, for example.

I suspect that Bangladesh is unlikely to have particularly high standards of equivalency for licensing of foreign-educated lawyers, but you'll definitely want to talk to someone with more knowledge of Bangladeshi law licenses. (Not sure how many you're likely to find here, though.)
  Reply With Quote
  #5 ()
Weahinseshy : I was born with an ability... (No judgement on what its called or what it is.) And at the age of..... I'll say 4 maybe 5 as I remember I was molester by a man (i told a woman when i finely came out and tell about what happen I would write the word man. I wanted to write the word guy but seeing how all words are synonymous to the deflation they carry, any word will do) I was sexily abused and was so.... not shocked but one of those words that are synonymous, that I ask with the ability that I was born what was happening and recived no reply that I remember but I may have heard the reply that "I don't know" or "thay wouldn't tell me." But anyhow I asked what was happening in the special way and was frozen still and could do nothing but wate for a reply well the man molested me. Now as I go on I find myself always looking in to the whys and hows the mind works of being molested, i dont know if this is to pay to the knolage of being molested or not but after being molested i dont see having to pay of something that happen and is a harmful thing. I didn't always look into molesting and most of the time could not care about it because I am always trying to forget about it and therefor its forgetin. Every time I seen the word which is not often. I alway kept it to myself and just never think of it. I haven't molested and would not know to much about the mind of a molster in fact i love childern and get along well with them. But whell he was molsting he was looking as if waiting for the answer himself. I believe that as I got oulder the "secret" and the personal judgment about what happen was past to me by who ever else the ability is connected to. Now it's like I I found myself be raped physicaly be this/these guys. He/she and or they forced something up imto my butt and it was left there for mouths. I when to many men and woman and none did anything about it. In fact thay laughted. At the time I could do nothing about it. I went to the police In MANEY ways and that still did nothing. Nether did the police. I even when to the police station and asked to make a police report and some lady just wrote on a post it and said nothing. This whent on for mounts as I have wrote, I even notified many educators because I'm in school and the teaching is that if you are being molested to let a teacher know to receive help. And i even let a judges or two know. I heard a lot of talking in the background like "don't let him do this" or that as if to cover up their part in how I'm being sexly assaulted. Not knowing what to do I just wated. Seeing how I notify all the people that are viewed as being able to help. I was even assaulted by most of them. What should be done? I was raped by a exgirlfriend and whent went to the hospital and told them that I was raped hoping that they would make a real police report because I don't believe that I post it is a police report but they just took vaitials and called me about the bill. Thay never call the cops to make a police report or anything. That didn't even ask me if the person that raped me looked femiler.also they didn't even do a rape kit. The nusers who where women acted as if nothing happen. I am on a form of goverment ausistences and am not shure if that is the reason or not. My hole life I have lived a good life helping people both man and woman and don't see the reason something like this would happen, if there is something that you guys may do that would help me I would apperate it.
Once I wrote about the rape I was told by the form tealapothey that the report was.... don't with the notion that it was a police report and that nothing will still be done.
Then the rapest or molester is rapping or molesting** and trying to get that me to think that they im doing something wrong and trying to get myself to brake the law so that myself can not go to someone for help.?! This is serious!

**(molesting: raping someone over a long period of time)

Is there sane people out there?!?!
  Reply With Quote
  #6 ()
kedduadwaytum : It's important you go back to your psychiatrist and stay on your medications. The word salad you present to us is that you are very caught up in this whole business and you need to continue with the therapy, and if I am wrong, you need to immediately check into a mental health clinic or hospital and get someone to look after you. I can't be more definitive than that. You definitely need help and all we can do here is point you in the right direction. I hope you get the help you need. good luck and take care
  Reply With Quote
  #7 ()
Arrarmfep : My boyfriend and I are living in a rental and according to the agreement could be liable for plumbing issues if it is a clog. We are trying to determine whether or not we have a clog that is causing a leak -- or just a leak. While I was doing dishes last night, I noticed that when I would drain water periodically from the one side of the sink, there was a very load groaning and moaning noise each time I did it. When I went downstairs, I heard some very obvious and FAST dripping coming from the big black pipe that goes upstairs. The dripping persists, but seems to get faster when toilet flushed/water goes down drain. Not sure if room mate let anything go down drain (he is notorious for that), but I know that I didn't. Are there any trouble shooting tests to determine WHAT is leaking (toilet, sink, etc.)? When we first moved in there was a huge leak on kitchen ceiling that had to be poked and drained out. We are really worried that we are going to be left with the bill. Is the plumbing to this place shot? HELP!!!!
  Reply With Quote
  #8 ()
jeuxgratuitsfmfd : If the water is draining normal ….it’s not a clog.
Don’t worry about the moaning and groaning …I know the sound and I think you are fine there.
As for the dripping sound - do you think its dripping in the pipes or on the ceiling? If it’s going on the ceiling you should notice in short order a wet spot. Sometimes inside the pipe can sound like a leak …but not
  Reply With Quote
  #9 ()
OdellZ905TtQ : In Az I bought. a gun from a guy who was ex army and. Swat team officer. The gun got sold around to my friends boss. Now he is asking for the bill of sale to that swat guy. I'm due to go on to my duty station here soon as I am active army. Would the stolen gun fall on me in any way if I gave up that bill of sale??
  Reply With Quote
  #10 ()
elaineshiliu : I would not give that bill of sale up, I don't know why he would need it as that's your proof that you bought it from the swat team officer... would he not just need a bill of sale from you? then the gun can be traced back to you then the officer in which case that bill of sale is valuable to you and you only. If at any point the gun is shown to be stolen from the army then you will be looked at very carefully as with you being active army and with out your bill of sale from the swat team officer you could well be liable. Could you not write him a bill of sale from you and give him a photocopy of the bill of sale when you bought it? but make sure you have the original copy and keep a copy of the one you write from yourself so you have proof as to who you bought it from and who you sold it too.
If anyone wants to speak to you at any point, you want to just play dumb... and claim you were not aware of it being stolen and your only proof is your bill of sale from that officer.
Just explain to your friend boss that you need to keep the bill of sale for your personal records and just offer him a photocopy.
I'm guessing your from US? as we aren't allowed guns in the UK so don't take my word for it cause I'm just going off information from when my Dad had loads of guns before they were banned.
  Reply With Quote