FindArena > Find Arena > Attorney

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 ()
rbjarmkgxvvw : Will they charge me a activation fee? it was used by someone else before. im going to activate it online in the usa
it has a clean ESN too

  Reply With Quote
  #2 ()
Pawwrercesata : I bought a property in the Philippines, house/lot less than 1000 sq m and a car for my parents. These were registered under their names because I was out of the country when the transactions happened. My parents recently moved with me in the US. Now, I want these properties under my name. I am a US citizen. What is the process - gift or donation or inheritance? I have 2 brothers left in the Philippines. Can one of my brothers do the processing with Special Power of Attorney? Can we sign the notarized Deed of Sale in the US and send it back to the Philippines? My dad has lung problem he's not fit for air travel. Please advise.
  Reply With Quote
  #3 ()
Loothemow : ewfwe
  Reply With Quote
  #4 ()
Prurbadeora : Hie it to a wills, estate atty with experience in foreign real property - a pretty common issue today, I would think. I don't think you'd have to involve brothers unless you need them to lay hands on the actual deed and car registration. Parents are now living with you, right? Why wouldn't they have brought such crucial papers with them, one wonders? The most important thing to atty, who would be rep them as the property owners, is to ensure that you the dutiful whelp are not unfairly pressuring them to sign the assets over to you. Shouldn't be difficult in the circs. Once the transactions complete and you have these crucial documents, store them according to advice of atty.
  Reply With Quote
  #5 ()
cymnSlini : I have court coming up next month and was wondering if i hire an attorney or lawyer, would they be able to tell me what i have on my record so we can plan what to do next and know what we are up against???
  Reply With Quote
  #6 ()
igorisbar : Of course they could but why pay an attorney $200 or more an hour to do what you can do yourself?
  Reply With Quote
  #7 ()
Cobfetattaima : they cannot access the NCIC data base, but they are allowed to ask you about prior convictions, and if they wish they can check the local court records.
  Reply With Quote
  #8 ()
csyez011 : I believe I am going to be served in Florida a motion to appear in TX as the primary witness in a criminal case. I was assaulted by a cop there, IA did nothing about it. The DAs office messed with my reimbursement of many things already, then half ashed fixed my reimbursements for stuff. Too, DAs office is majorly disorganized and I can not trust them to insure my safety in TX and to get me housing, food, etc. while I am there, as they are supposed to, considering their history with me. They recently messed more stuff of mine up. Stuff that is my right to receive. I have proof of all this haphazardness with the DAs office, too proof that IA is refusing to give me the names of the officers involved, or their titles, or the outcome, as their website says they are to in situations such as mine.

I offered to let the DA let me testify in my safe and responsible town via remote telecast to the trial inTX to insure my safety and that my basic needs are taken care of, but I doubt they are going to do that. Too, this is an attempted murder trial that they don't want to plead out the defendant on.

I can not find any Florida statutes or case law to support my position when I file a motion to quash their subpoena here in my state of FL. Anyone's help on finding case law and statutes would be great. I can't afford an attorney, and certainly do not want to put my well being and safety in the hands of majorly disorganized DAs office inTX, nor be put in a town that allows corrupt cops to run free and Unidentified.

The office wanting me to testify is the Harris County DAs office in Houston, TX and I live in southwest Florida now.

Any suggestions?
  Reply With Quote
  #9 ()
preermrax : Man, that's just a hop & a skip away.

Do your duty as an American.
  Reply With Quote
  #10 ()
reeksorneycle : The court doesn't "cut a check." They order him to repay. If he doesn't have it, you are out of luck.
  Reply With Quote