View Single Post
  #4 ()
Nanda : Send a letter via certified mail with return receipt, advising that you are not the person who has been named in the lawsuit. I would also send a copy of the letter to the court.

You may want to contact your car insurance company and let them know what's going on. They can hire an attorney for you to help clear up this.
  Reply With Quote